Group HR Director- Construction Holding Company - Abu DhabiWe are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Director to work as HR number one for a large construction holding company in Abu Dhabi.Reporting into the Board of Directors you will oversee the HR department for the entire group which encompasses 13 construction businesses.The role will encompass the main areas of Human Resources such as administration, legal affairs, payroll and recruitment.Given that this is a group level role, you will be expected to demonstrate a background in Board Level HR roles for a leading company or major project.Key experience our client requires for the roles are as follows;Experience of HR leadership within a Group HR or Major Project context.20+ years of post graduate experience.Middle Eastern experience is essential. Experience in UAE is preferred.A proactive attitude towards recruitment and managing teams.Fluent English speaker.Arabic language skills are considered an advantage.The client is offering an excellent package either as single or family status and is looking to bring someone in as soon as possible.If you are interested in finding out more in regard to this opportunity please get in touch with your latest CV.
Are you an ambitious, talented Project Manager with experience in the Construction sector seeking to enhance your career with a leading international business within their thriving operations in Germany?
Based in Berlin, this role is within the clients Project Management team, who work across a number of sectors that include residential, retail, offices, leisure & industrial. You will take responsibility for a scheme from feasability through to delivery, demonstrating your skills in leading from the front and being the key person contact.
You will join a business that is successful, that is growing and most of important of all, truely cares about its employees.
If this sounds like the type of company that reflects your values, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key Competencies for the role are as follows:-
- Ideally possess at least 5 years' experience as a Project Manager within the construction sector.
- A relevant technical qualification in Architecture/Civil Engineering or similar is ideally required.
- Must have excellent client relationship skills able to relate to individuals in a professional and diligent manner.
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities.
- Should possess natural, drive & determination.
- Possess excellent leadership and management abilities.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, confident and friendly.
- Must be fluent in both German & English
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
My client can offer an attractive salary plus benefits that you would associate with a position of this nature.
If you believe you have the required desire skills and experience, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
If you wish to discuss the position, then please contact Martin Collins on +44 (0) 1962 896346
Please be assured that all correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.