Role: Senior Quantity SurveyorLocation: East YorkshireCompany: Tier 1 Global ContractorMy Client, a highly reputable, global Construction Contractor is looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor on a freelance basis to successfully manage key packages and commercial change on a major, complex Civils project based in Yorkshire.The successful candidate will have a comprehensive level of Commercial experience, preferably with a Main Contractor and will ideally have a suitable qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction related subject.Duties:Liaise with the client, client representatives and other parties on Commercial issuesCost and Value management for project / section of worksPrepare interim and final accountsRisk ManagementChange ManagementPackage ManagementProvide training and support for junior commercial and operational staffUnderstand contractual requirements of project documentsRequirements:Strong Commercial background ideally from a Contractor organisationSuitable Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction ManagementStrong Civil Engineering project experienceIn return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive day rate depending on experience.This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.
|Sector(s):||Oil & Gas|
|Locations:||Middle East & North Africa, United Arab Emirates|
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Duration: 2-year contract
Salary: Competitive, with housing, transportation allowance, annual flight ticket, medical insurance (Gold + dental + optics), Life insurance, schooling up to two children and family status if married
Our client is a leading OEM looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for the completion of all aspects of assigned projects including on safety, profitability, delivery time and quality of projects.
The successful applicant will have experience with Project Management in the Middle East and 5 years' experience in a related industry.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent in English - Both written and verbal
- Extensive knowledge of rotating equipment is essential
- Extensive knowledge of Multistage pumps and auxiliary systems like LOS, ATUs, motors and VFDs - Preferable
- HND in engineering or business discipline
- 5 years of experience in Project Management within related industry
- Experience of contract negotiation in a commercial environment
- Previous experience with working in the Middle East
- Supplier/Customer management experience
- PMP certification - Desirable
- Experience in managing complex projects - Desirable
- Proficient in API 610, 682, 614
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating all assigned project deliverables including but not limited to hardware, financial and commercial outputs, dispute management, customer satisfaction and on time delivery
- Responsibility for monitoring and reporting project profitability
- Responsible for the achievement of project budgets
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Provision of clearly defined responsibilities for colleagues and client contacts
- Acting as a single point of contact for all project communication, both internally and externally
- Ensuring co-ordination of all project activities
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure Company goals are achieved and exceeded.
If you would like an exciting new challenge working for a leading, reputable company, then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01962896 366 or on email