Steel Detailer / Design Coordinator Bedford, Bedfordshire Working with a brand new client to source determined, quality driven Detailers who are looking for a long term career within a growing and busy business. With projects lined up until 2021, this company are looking to expand their in-house design team and this role could eventually lead to heading up the entire team. They are open to Detailers who are proficient in Tekla OR Advanced Steel with experience working on residential projects up to £1M.If you are an honest, quality driven Detailer looking for a long term career within the steel industry and feel you could one day build and lead a team, please get in touch with Hannah on 01962 896338 OR
|Salary:||€60,000 to €90,000 Per Annum|
Are you an ambitious, talented Project Manager with experience in the Construction sector seeking to enhance your career with a leading international business within their thriving operations in Germany?
Based in Berlin, this role is within the clients Project Management team, who work across a number of sectors that include residential, retail, offices, leisure & industrial. You will take responsibility for a scheme from feasibility through to delivery, demonstrating your skills in leading from the front and being the key person contact.
You will join a business that is successful, that is growing and most of important of all, truly cares about its employees.
If this sounds like the type of company that reflects your values, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key Competencies for the role are as follows:-
- Ideally possess at least 5 years' experience as a Project Manager within the construction sector.
- A relevant technical qualification in Architecture/Civil Engineering or similar is ideally required.
- Must have excellent client relationship skills able to relate to individuals in a professional and diligent manner.
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities.
- Should possess natural, drive & determination.
- Possess excellent leadership and management abilities.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, confident and friendly.
- Must be fluent in both German & English
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
My client can offer an attractive salary plus benefits that you would associate with a position of this nature.
If you believe you have the required desire skills and experience, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
If you wish to discuss the position, then please contact Martin Collins on +44 (0) 1962 896346
Please be assured that all correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.