Regional Service Manager - South West NetherlandsLocation: South West, NetherlandsSalary: In the region of €43k - €62k per annum + bonus + car allowance Our client is a leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment that offer exceptional training opportunities and an international working environment. Due to internal movements, they are now looking for a new Regional Service Manager who is to be located in the South West region. Experience/ knowledge required:Fluent in English and Dutch - EssentialQualified to degree level within a relevant subject - e.g. Mechanical or Electrical EngineeringStrong people management and team motivation skillsExperience with rotating equipment, turbomachinery - compressors, generators etc.Previous experience working in a service management type role Responsibilities:Responsible for the daily management and operational support of 15 service engineersResponsible for the quality and efficiency of operational service in the areaImplement improvement processes within the service organisationAbility to maintain and develop strong customer relationshipsActing as the point of contact for customers for revision processes and any technical disputes If you would like an exciting new challenge where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with a leading, innovative company, then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01962 896 366 or on email
|Salary:||£90,000 to £100,000 Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Plus excellent package|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Cheshire|
Role: Project Director - Highways
Salary: £90,000 to £100,000 plus excellent package.
Location: North West
Are you an experienced Project Director with a background in Highways and a record of successfully delivering on large schemes for Highways England? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful Delivery team within a prestige Civil Engineering contractor?
Within this newly created position, my client is looking to bring in an experienced Project Director, with previous Highways England experience, to deliver a major Highways Scheme. The successful candidate will take full ownership, responsibility and accountability commencing at the pre-construction phase through to successful project delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing overall project management, project scoping, budgeting, client relations, and overall profit / loss responsibilities for projects.
- Preparation of contracts, risk assessments, method statements and report writing.
- Plan, coordinates and schedules all work activities to ensure quality service and timely completion of projects.
- Ensure that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for the safety and health of all personnel involved.
- Improve performance and assure supervision succession by training, developing and motivating all employees.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships.
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer.
- Chartered Engineer
- Strong track record of leading teams and successfully delivering projects Experience of Joint Venture Projects would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Highway England policies.
- Strong Commercial and Contractual knowledge.
- Excellent communication and multi-stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse on 01962 896349 as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.