Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: HampshireCompany: Tier 1 ContractorAn exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor to work on and lead, long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire. Tasks:Agree sub-contract applicationsPrepare and submit of client billingIdentify contract variationsCost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progressCompile quotations for new workKeep appropriate records and schedules in all activitiesReport Monthly figures to senior managementProcess invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheetsMonitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site teamRequirements:Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)Driven, motivated to learnGood verbal and written communication skillsThis is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Role: Project Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Director to join a structural steel specialist reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Our client is a leading UK Structural and secondary Steel Contractor providing Design and Build solutions on some of the most complex and technically challenging steel structures across the UK.
- You will need experience of working in the Construction Industry in a similar role and preferably with a Sub-Contractor.
- Knowledge of Structural and secondary Steel
- Computer literate with a great eye for detail
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients face to face
- Experience must include a demonstrable track record of winning work for a specialist subcontractor or tier one contractor
The key skills and competences for the role are as follows:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to communicate with individuals and clients at all levels, but particularly at a senior level.
- Able to identify and follow up new opportunities for the business.
- Able to lead final negotiations with clients.
- Able to prepare and deliver appropriate management reports to board level.
- Able to co-ordinate and manage internal & external (sub contract) resources.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role please contact Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company at your earliest convenience.