Role: Senior Quantity Survyor Location: ScotlandCompany: Leading Specialist ContractorAn exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading UK specialist Contractor to join the team on a brand new Marine project off mainland Scotland. The project consists of Caisson construction followed by a Pier extension, dredging, fender piles, concrete repairs, earthworks etc. NEC Contract experience is vital and Civils or Marine experience is preferred. Due to the location of this project, working from home on some days would be allowed. Requirements:Suitable Qualification (Quantity surveying, commercial management etc)Marine or heavy civils project experience NEC Contract experienceAbility to work well under pressure This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package. Lodge and flights will also be included.
|Sector(s):||Oil & Gas, Power & Energy|
|Salary:||£18,000 to £19,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Hampshire|
Role: Manufacturing Technician x 4
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Salary: £17,000 - £18,500 per annum
We are working with a unique company in the Wind Industry. The company is so unique that they are the only company in the world that do what they do.
We are looking for someone to join their manufacturing team on a fixed term contract.
You do not need any previous experience as you will be given full training on site.
So, what are we looking for?
- Has a great work ethic (no 'clock watching' or 'that's not my job' mentality)
- Understands how to work within a team
- Has a keen interest in how and why things work
- Precise with their hands (a hobby such as sewing, guitar or electronics is a good example)
The job offers;
- A salary between £17,000 and £18,500
- Working hours of 07.30 to 16.30 (Mon to Thurs) and 07.30 to 13.30 on Fridays
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
If you are interested in finding out more, then hit apply or send your CV