Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: HampshireCompany: Tier 1 ContractorAn exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor to work on and lead, long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire. Tasks:Agree sub-contract applicationsPrepare and submit of client billingIdentify contract variationsCost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progressCompile quotations for new workKeep appropriate records and schedules in all activitiesReport Monthly figures to senior managementProcess invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheetsMonitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site teamRequirements:Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)Driven, motivated to learnGood verbal and written communication skillsThis is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.
|Salary:||£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Somerset|
ROLE: PRODUCTION MANAGER - Structural Steel
SALARY: £40,000 £55,000 Plus Package
Proven production/factory manager required to head up and oversee the fabrication facility of a leading structural steel Contractor driving operational change and continuous improvement.
One of the UK's leading fabricators and installers of structural steelwork are looking for a proven production/factory manager to head up and oversee the fabrication facility of a leading structural steel manufacturer, driving operational change and continuous improvement.
The appointed Works Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the steel fabrication works as safely and as efficiently as possible
- Scheduling fabrications to meet and exceed customer delivery requirements
- Driving operational change throughout the works
- Establishing a culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- Supervising and coordinating the work of the production team
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of managing a fabrication facility and delivering behavioural change
- Clear understanding of relevant health & safety legislation and practices
- The ability to generate risk assessments and method statements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven budget management experience
- The ability to understand and interpret technical 2D and 3D drawings
My client operates in a very flat structure giving you the opportunity to work autonomously, structuring your own work schedule meaning the results of your work will be clearly recognised and rewarded as such.
As the successful candidate you will be offered a substantial package, ongoing training and support and the opportunity to progress up the ladder.
For more information please call Sharon O'Donnell on 01962 896 353 or drop me an email on if you feel you have the relevant requirements.