Role: Site Agent (Perm)Location: BristolCompany: Leading Tier 1 Main ContractorAn exceptional Site Agent is required for a highly reputable, market leading, Tier 1 Contractor to deliver a complex, Civils / Rail project based in Bristol. Remaining works will consist of New Track installation, Walkways, Access platforms, modular buildings and signalling works Tasks:Successfully deliver the project Control and Manage HSQE activities on siteManage Subcontractors, Plant and MaterialsCompile Method StatementsParticipate in meetings, interviews with subcons, clients and stakeholdersProvide operational support to specific tenderRequirements:Suitable qualification and up to date certifications (SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid)Experience working on Rail projects within the Civil Engineering sector is idealProven technical and project management abilitiesStrong organisational and management skillsIn return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. Being such a successful contractor, there are numerous areas for growth and development. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field
|Sector(s):||Building, Civil Engineering|
|Salary:||$65,000 to $95,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||Bahrain, Middle East & North Africa|
Production Manager (Block Factory) - Bahrain
I am working with a major International construction group in Bahrain who are currently picking up quite a number of large scale projects throughout the region, and who are able to deliver vast range of large and complex projects within the Building and infrastructure environments.
They are currently in need of a Production Manager for a Block / Precast Factory, to support their construction works in Bahrain. This is an excellent opportunity.
As Production Manager your duties will include;
- Supervise all site activities.
- Follow up the management and technical supervision of project.
- Supervise the coordination of deliveries with subcontractors and the factory.
- Report the progress in each of the sites to Planning Department and the Erection Manager at the end of the month.
- Responsibility with regard to quality - ensure the company quality management system is adhered to in accordance with specific requirements.
- Responsible for the review of contract documents and the preparation of an installation programme in coordination with the Planning Department.
Prerequisites for the position include:
- Experience with well known construction groups in the role of Production Manager Block Factory
- Degree qualified in construction / civil engineering
- Previous Middle East experience
Our client is keen to interview imminently. The package will be paid free of tax and ranges between US $65,000 - $95,000 per year + flights.
If you are confident that you fully match the above criteria please contact Gideon Towers.