ROLE: Assistant Project Manager - SteelLOCATION: Somerset A market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Assistant Project Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! * Contract ManagerGet in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Salary:||£60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Essex|
Role: Procurement Manager - Highways
Are you an experienced Procurement Manager who has to lead a team involved in whole company procurement? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can manage relationships with key stakeholders, and influence decision makers at a Corporate level? Then a role within this award winning business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to lead a centralised Procurement function, whilst also overseeing Sub-Contract Procurement and Plant Hire. Reporting into the Finance Director you will play a critical role in the Contract delivery across the business.
Your duties will include:
- Deliver clear and compelling category strategies.
- Deliver value engineering projects.
- Plan and execute negotiations for formal tenders and ad-hoc activities.
- Develop and implement cohesive, long-term category strategies.
- Facilitate supplier segmentation, set value creation targets with the key suppliers and develop category-wide key performance indicators.
- Identify new suppliers and new formats which support new activities and products.
- Manage an efficient supplier selection process.
- Negotiate master agreements.
- Mentor junior team members.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Degree level educated and professionally qualified MCIPS.
- An experienced Procurement and Supply Chain operational leader who has managed teams.
- Experience working with vendors within the Construction and Professional Services industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.