Senior BIM CoordinatorUAEBuilding Design Consultancy Are you experienced within BIM in particularly working on high-rise building projects? If so, your experience is required within our client's BIM department in the UAE.Our client is an International consultancy and they currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior BIM Coordinator to assist within the design of building construction projects within the UAE. EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGEThey are looking for someone who has minimum 8-10 years experienceProject experience: Building construction projects e.g. High-rise towers, Hotels, Shopping Malls, HospitalsMin 5 years' experience within BIMPreference for candidate whose fluent in English (mother tongue), therefore excellent spoken and written skillsBachelor's degreeExcellent time management and organisation skillsAbility to work within a large multicultural Team This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company on a permanent basis who look after their employees, offer competitive benefits packages and longevity of work.If you have the required experience and you are interested, please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch.
|Sector(s):||Power & Energy|
|Salary:||€40,000 to €50,000 Per Annum|
Process Engineer- Turbo-machinery
Our client is a well-established Independent Service Provider looking for a Process Engineer to join the Turbo-machinery division.
The successful applicant will possess hands on Mechanical Engineering background with experience of turbo-machinery and projects.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent English - Essential, Dutch - Highly desirable
- Experience working for OEM's or ISP's of rotating equipment
- Experience with Turbo-machinery
- Mechanical Engineering qualification to Degree or Masters level or equivalent working experience
- Must have experience with fluid dynamics
- Internal project management experience - Desirable
- R&D experience - Desirable
- Carrying out process calculations for turbo machinery ( efficiency, stage power etc.)
- Conducting stress calculations for rotating and stationary parts of turbo machinery
- Investigation of the rotor dynamic behaviour of turbo rotors
- Study the effect on the rotordynamic behaviour of rotors
- Support the reliability department for complex vibration problems
- Support during the preparation and the high speed balancing process
- On site balancing of Turbo-machinery (steam turbines, gas turbines etc.)
- Internal project management
If you would like a new challenge where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself in a highly reputable company then please contact me on (+44)1962 896 366 or via email at