ROLE: Assistant Project Manager - SteelLOCATION: Somerset A market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Assistant Project Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! * Contract ManagerGet in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Salary:||£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Bedfordshire|
Role: Portfolio Manager - Highways
Are you an experienced Leader who has managed Projects within Highway Maintenance and Construction Schemes? Are you looking for an opportunity to deliver a Portfolio of Projects within a market leading Civil Engineering Contractor as part of a long term Highways Contract? Then a role within this award winning business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a Portfolio Manager to manage a Project team delivering the construction of scheme works across a number of Client Portfolios. Reporting into the Capital Works Manager you will play a critical role in the Contract delivery across the region.
Your duties will include:
- Manage and support teams responsible for delivery of schemes within a portfolio of works.
- Responsible for Early contractor involvement, mobilisation, traffic management, estimates and build on projects.
- Promote safe working practices.
- Manage and ensure compliance.
- Manage the performance and development of a team.
- Develop, implement and monitor processes and procedures.
- Programme manage the schemes.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Civil Engineering Degree or HNC.
- Experience working with Local Authorities.
- A sound knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges.
- A detailed understanding of the NEC3 form of contract and its application within Highways Works.
- A detailed understanding of Health and Safety legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.