Senior BIM CoordinatorUAEBuilding Design Consultancy Are you experienced within BIM in particularly working on high-rise building projects? If so, your experience is required within our client's BIM department in the UAE.Our client is an International consultancy and they currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior BIM Coordinator to assist within the design of building construction projects within the UAE. EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGEThey are looking for someone who has minimum 8-10 years experienceProject experience: Building construction projects e.g. High-rise towers, Hotels, Shopping Malls, HospitalsMin 5 years' experience within BIMPreference for candidate whose fluent in English (mother tongue), therefore excellent spoken and written skillsBachelor's degreeExcellent time management and organisation skillsAbility to work within a large multicultural Team This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company on a permanent basis who look after their employees, offer competitive benefits packages and longevity of work.If you have the required experience and you are interested, please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch.
|Sector(s):||Power & Energy|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Essex|
Mechanical Design Engineer - Engines
Location: South East England, UK
Our client is a leading global OEM looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to support the design and development activities.
The successful applicant will have experience with the designing of products from initial conception through to manufacturing or the design of revamping/ product improvements on large complex rotating equipment, preferably engines.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent English - Essential, other languages - desirable
- Mechanical Design experience within an engineering team
- Experience with the designing of large, complex rotating equipment, preferably engines
- Proficient with Computer Aided Design (2D, 3D CAD/CAE)
- Good understanding of Manufacturing principles and processes
- Competency with mechanical design calculations.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Working within the team to design and develop electro-mechanical components and systems that meet agreed functional specifications
- Produce design specifications from either product improvement requests or new product applications
- Produce calculations and/or carry out FEA on designs prior to manufacture
- Design and specify components / products to an agreed target cost
- Creating 2D/3D designs using Autodesk Inventor
- Working conceptual designs up into manufacturing drawings and instructions
- Production of full manufacturing drawings with bill of materials, costing etc.
If you would like a new challenge within a leading reputable company then please don't hesitate to contact me on (+44)1962 896 366 or on email