An opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer - Maintenance in Singapore. A Tank Terminal or Refinery background would be perfect for this position and the following requirements:Strong safety mindsetMaintenance and repair of storage tankageStrong understanding of API standards (API 653 or EEMUA 159 standards, API 650, API 570/574), having attended API courses or as a certified API inspector would be a plus. Strong understanding in rotating and static equipment Knowledge / experience in civil structures and marine structuresContractor managementThis is for a leading company and comes with excellent long term career prospects.
|Sector(s):||Power & Energy|
|Salary:||£17,500 to £19,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Hampshire|
Role: Manufacturing Technician x 2
Location: Fareham, United Kingdom
Salary £17,500 - £19,000
We are working with a unique company in the Wind Industry. The company is so unique that they are the only company in the world that do what they do.
We are looking for someone to join their manufacturing team on a fixed term contract.
You do not need any previous experience as you will be given full training on site.
So what are we looking for?
- Has a great work ethic (no 'clock watching' or 'that's not my job' mentality)
- Understands how to work within a team
- Has a keen interest in how and why things work
- Precise with their hands (a hobby such as sewing, guitar or electronics is a good example)
The job offers;
- A salary between £17,000 and £19,000
- Working hours of 07.30 to 16.30 (Mon to Thurs) and 07.30 to 13.30 on Fridays
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
If you are interested in finding out more, then hit apply or send your CV