ROLE: Estimator / Bid ManagerLOCATION: DorsetSALARY: Dependent on Experience A market leading specialist steel contractor is currently looking for an experience Estimator / Bid Manager to be based in their very impressive office in Dorset They are an established and growing company who value their staff above all. They aim to provide an excellent working environment, training, support and opportunity to grow at a rate that suits you in your chosen career. The Bid Manager shall: Be responsible for ensuring bids are submitted on time and to a high standardReport as required on the progress of each bid against agreed programme.Review technical solutions to ensure most cost efficient solutions are submittedImplement bid strategies to co-ordinate the preparation and submissionPresent internally for approval, information incl technical responses, staffing and administration structures for bid preparationCo-ordinate, prepare and continually review bid submissions.Prepare meeting schedules and coordination of the design and construct teamsPrepare bid presentations In return you will be working for one of the market leaders in there field both in the UK and Internationally. The company is due to relocate to brand new state of the art facilities in the next year and have very ambitious plans for the future and you can be a part of that journey. If you feel you you are right for this role please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Hampshire|
Role: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
A hardworking, driven Junior Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor. You will join the company at a pivotal time, working on major long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire.
- Agree sub-contract applications
- Prepare and submit of client billing
- Identify contract variations
- Cost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progress
- Compile quotations for new work
- Keep appropriate records and schedules in all activities
- Report Monthly figures to senior management
- Process invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheets
- Monitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site team
- Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)
- Driven, motivated to learn
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.