ROLE: Assistant Project Manager - SteelLOCATION: Somerset A market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Assistant Project Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! * Contract ManagerGet in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Salary:||£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Role: IT Business Partner
Are you an experienced ICT Service Delivery Analyst with strong interpersonal skills, able to interface with multiple stakeholders? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a market leading business where you can partner with business clients to help implement ICT solutions across the business? Then a role within a Market leading Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Partner who will become the primary point of contact for a major client, who will analyse the business requirements and liaise with the central IT team to coordinate IT services.
The successful candidate will possess strong relationship management skills who can foster positive working relationships between the company and the customer.
Your duties will include:
- To be the primary point of contact on client site for all IT matters.
- Analyse business requirements for solution development.
- Liaise with client IT to monitor IT support, performance, project delivery and Service Improvement Plans.
- Work with the IT Department to enhance and improve service.
- Assist in the development of overall IT strategies.
- Liaise with client IT teams as appropriate to ensure alignment with corporate strategy.
- To arrange and support the rollout of IT training as appropriate.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Ability to prioritise own work to support business priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key people both internally and externally.
- A level, HNC educated, or equivalent experience including GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Degree or demonstrable experience in ICT or business solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.