Group Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning Manager I am seeking a Group Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning Manager for a prestigious main contractor in the UAEThe ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of sectors such as Civils, Buildings, MEP and Oil & Gas / Industrial works.Job Brief Manage and guide a team of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning specialists as the functional head at the Construction Support department corporate office with overall responsibility for technical performance, ensuring application of established procedures and standards of the Contractor at all of the Contractor's projects worldwideHave a thorough knowledge of various Pre-commissioning/ Commissioning activities (with emphasis on Pre-commissioning) ranging from :Development of pre-commissioning /Commissioning strategies;Review of the engineering designs and the identification and definition of systems and sub-systems required from Pre-commissioning /Commissioning worksPreparation, review and approve for implementation of project required Pre-commissioning / Commissioning plans, procedures and work practicesHave an awareness of HSE matters all phases of construction and pre-commissioning / CommissioningCoordinate with projects from the onset to set-up the Pre-commissioning /Commissioning department and assist in the requirements, recruitment, mobilization and performance monitoring of pre-commissioning personnel, as well as with the orientation and training required.Attend meetings with Partners, Clients and Vendors to discuss and agree on pre- commissioning/Commissioning split of responsibilities, scope of works and strategiesContinuously monitor through the projects Pre-commissioning /Commissioning managers, that the works are progressing on time , in compliance with the projects' requirements and in accordance with Industry standards and legislation.Requirements: GCC ExperienceDegree in mechanical or Process EngineeringHigh level of EPC project experienceExperience in a senior commissioning roleDegree qualified or equivalentMain contracting backgroundExperience covering multiple sectorsMy client offers an excellent financial package and superb career prospectsApply now
|Sector(s):||Oil & Gas|
|Salary:||$6,500 to $7,000 Per Month|
|Locations:||Middle East & North Africa, United Arab Emirates|
|Town/City:||United Arab Emirates|
Role: Internal Auditor
Salary: 25,000 - 27,000 AED per month + package
We are currently working with an Oil & Gas Operator who based in the UAE, are carrying out exploration, production and engineering operations and construction with their assets in the Middle East. They are currently seeking an Internal to join their organisation to review the company's process, accounting records and internal controls. Within the position you will be responsible for giving statistical analysis on the effectiveness of accounting policies. Advising management through recommendation in their audit discussions, assess how well risk management processes are working and more.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying weaknesses in the accounting records and systems during auditing.
- Responsible for giving statistical analysis on the effectiveness of accounting policies.
- Review all the reconciliations, bank and audit all of revenue
- Review all fixed assets depreciation is according for GAAP and policy.
- Supervise the internal audit function as a whole and provide leadership and counsel to the division
- Establish risk-based plans to set out the priorities of the Internal Audit (IA) Function, consistent with the corporate objectives and priorities.
- Establish policies and procedures to guide the internal audit activity
- Implement all relevant aspects of the internal audit manual and ensure that the professional standards and work programs are adhered to where applicable. In addition, ensure that the audit program adheres to the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors, including the Code of Ethics program.
- Observing the physical inventory count.
- Support the finance department at all the duties.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- You must hold a professional Accounting Qualification i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 5 - 7 years' min experience with preference to Oil & Gas industry
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Software and Microsoft Office
- Fluent Arabic (written & oral)
- Effective communicator
Salary & Package
Our client is able to offer a competitive salary of 25,000AED - 27,000AED per month plus company package/benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business. If you feel you are suitable than please send your CV immediately.