Role: Senior Planner - Highways / Civils Location: London / South East Are you an experienced Senior Planner who has delivered Highways Schemes looking to join a growing Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor? Are you looking for an opportunity to join the Planning Team on a flagship Highways Project? Then a role within a Market Leading Contractor could be for you. My client is looking to recruit an area based Senior Planner with demonstrable track record who can operate on site delivering an NEC Contract Programme. The successful candidate will who will report to the Area General Manager and oversee the effective and efficient maintenance of the programme. Your duties will include:Develop and maintain the contractors plan in accordance to the contract.Manage and control programme information.Allocate resources.Assist with the financial progress and performance reporting.Preparation of programme and method information.Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme. Ideal Qualifications include:Degree / HNC / HNDProgramme delivery experience within the Highways Sector.Demonstrable experience in leadership and resource allocation.Experience in risk identification and assessment.Detailed knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining a works programme.Knowledge of Asta, the full MS Office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression. Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.
|Salary:||£30 to £31 Per Hour|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Kent|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Freelance|
As an ICA Technician you will maintain, repair, modify, configure, commission, calibrate and install all plant instrumentation, control and monitoring equipment, shutdown systems, alarms and telemetry across the South regions in both water and waste water functions to ensure that it is operating efficiently and effectively on a continuous basis.
- To routinely maintain and/or calibrate instrumentation to SW standards to ensure reliability and accuracy
- To respond to instrumentation faults within SW parameters, as guided by Dispatch
- To undertake investigative work on instruments and process problems on water and wastewater plants as required, identifying any faults and implementing remedial action
- To exchange information with other team members, plant operators and departments within SW as required
- To complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner to maintain internal change control standards, ISO9001 accreditation and other systems
- To be solely responsible for water supply final product quality instrumentation, shutdown and alarm systems
- To implement control system modifications from operational requests to improve process control or compliance - To coach, train and develop staff under their supervision
- Require significant depth of knowledge of fault finding, calibration, testing, investigation and programming in technical aspects such as telemetry, various flow meters, detectors, control systems, and other measurement meters
- Experience implementing process improvements via control system modifications and experience in diagnosing and fixing complex process and control system faults.
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate at documenting
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:
- Sociable and open
- Self motivated
- Ability to think on feet and work calmly under pressure
- Good verbal communication
- Willingness to learn
- Relevant experience in a process and industrial environment
- Instrumentation apprenticeship within water utility, petrochemical, electricity or similar industry
- At least an ONC or OND in electrical engineering or equivalent with experience (as specified above) - Should be at least ONC in Process Measurement & Control or equivalent not electrical.
- Current Electrical Installation Regulations qualification
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
If you want to hear more about this fantastic opportunity then get in touch with Matt today on 01962 896 369!