ROLE: Assistant Project Manager - SteelLOCATION: Somerset A market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Assistant Project Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! * Contract ManagerGet in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Sector(s):||Building, Civil Engineering|
|Salary:||$10,000 to $11,000 Per Month|
|Locations:||Middle East & North Africa, United Arab Emirates|
Project HSE Manager / Project Safety Manager
My client is seeking a Project Safety Manager for one of their major projects in Abu Dhabi.
Our client is an International Main Contractor and they currently have an excellent opportunity for an OSH accredited Health & Safety Manager.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Middle east experience is a must, around 7 to 10 years., for complex projects
- OSHA accreditation / Knowledge
- Good proficiency in English language both written and spoken
- Good Stress tolerance, Initiative, Results driven & Problem analysis
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work within a large multicultural Team
- Experience in Management Role.
- College Education in Health & Safety / Nebosh Diploma is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of health, safety and training requirements in the construction industry.
- Experience working in complex steel structures / buildings projects in the middle east.
- OSHAD is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company who look after their employees, offer competitive benefits packages and future project work.
If you have the required experience and you are interested, please apply with an updated CV