Senior BIM CoordinatorUAEBuilding Design Consultancy Are you experienced within BIM in particularly working on high-rise building projects? If so, your experience is required within our client's BIM department in the UAE.Our client is an International consultancy and they currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior BIM Coordinator to assist within the design of building construction projects within the UAE. EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGEThey are looking for someone who has minimum 8-10 years experienceProject experience: Building construction projects e.g. High-rise towers, Hotels, Shopping Malls, HospitalsMin 5 years' experience within BIMPreference for candidate whose fluent in English (mother tongue), therefore excellent spoken and written skillsBachelor's degreeExcellent time management and organisation skillsAbility to work within a large multicultural Team This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company on a permanent basis who look after their employees, offer competitive benefits packages and longevity of work.If you have the required experience and you are interested, please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch.
|Sector(s):||Power & Energy|
To manage the sourcing for all materials from China needed for any Plant in the companies domain as well as development of alternate vendors globally for specific materials as per the business needs including supplier management, tendering, negotiating , contract finalisation , expediting and logistics coordination in order to optimise the costs by leveraging the world's most competitive supply chain's ensuring quality of materials and timely deliveries duly adhering to the companies policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the sourcing strategy in line with the business strategy.
- Manage the effective achievement of the team's objectives.
- Contribute to the preparation of the department's budget and manage and monitor the financial performance against the budget so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, solved and capitalise on any opportunities.
- Collate information of spend against various materials.
- Identify and engage with suppliers across China and the rest of the world needed for sourcing.
- Lead the RFQ process for the above till finalisation of the vendor and its contractual term in line with the companies corporate procedures including finalisation of terms and conditions in coordination with legal.
- Management of the expediting process pertaining to the related purchase orders with periodic and timely updates to the Plant procurement and operations teams ensuring timely deliveries of materials.
- Lead communication and coordination with internal and external parties to ensure desired sourcing objectives, priorities, and schedules are met in an efficient manner.
- Identify opportunities of improvement and contribute to the functional change initiatives.
- Ensure the implementation of department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of department activity.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental management.
- Ensure that all functional reports are prepared timely and accurately.
- Fluent in speaking and reading Chinese and English language.
- Understanding of the SAP ERP system
- Team management skills
- Knowledge of law/regulations and contracts
- Understanding of supply chain management process
- Advanced planning and organising skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with vendors
- Ability to identify and implement improvements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound technical skills sufficient to understand the requirement of materials or services with a sourcing perspective.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Share-Point Management.
- Ability to comprehend business and legal terms related to sourcing/contract matters.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to interact effectively with stakeholders and executives across business
- An Engineering graduate with post graduate degree holder in Business administration, Logistics, Engineering, Materials Management, and distribution or equivalent.
- 15 years experience in sourcing, supplier management, and contract negotiations within the Power industry with at least 5 year experience of being based in China and sourcing from China market