Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: HampshireCompany: Tier 1 ContractorAn exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor to work on and lead, long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire. Tasks:Agree sub-contract applicationsPrepare and submit of client billingIdentify contract variationsCost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progressCompile quotations for new workKeep appropriate records and schedules in all activitiesReport Monthly figures to senior managementProcess invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheetsMonitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site teamRequirements:Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)Driven, motivated to learnGood verbal and written communication skillsThis is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.
|Salary:||£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire|
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 Plus Package (Based on Experience)
My client is currently looking to employ a Senior Manager to over see the steel fabrication/temporary works division of the business.
- Management of fabrication projects from initial client enquiry, preparation of quotations, order/project winning, processing of production documents and issuing to production teams.
- Management of production productivity.
- Management of Labour, Budgeting, Job programming, business Development
- P&L responsibility for the business unit.
- Maintenance of the existing CE system.
- Management of stock levels.
- Purchasing stock, this involves daily contact with suppliers on a project by project basis.
- Responsibility for the management, development and growth of the business unit.
Required knowledge and experience
- Experience in the structural / architectural steel fabrication industry.
- Fully understand the fabrication processes in a small-medium sized work shop.
- Planning and programming experience
In return you will receive a generous salary, opportunity to progress throughout the company and be part of a senior management team giving you the autonomy to run yours and your teams own work schedule.
For more information please contact Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company