An opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer - Maintenance in Singapore. A Tank Terminal or Refinery background would be perfect for this position and the following requirements:Strong safety mindsetMaintenance and repair of storage tankageStrong understanding of API standards (API 653 or EEMUA 159 standards, API 650, API 570/574), having attended API courses or as a certified API inspector would be a plus. Strong understanding in rotating and static equipment Knowledge / experience in civil structures and marine structuresContractor managementThis is for a leading company and comes with excellent long term career prospects.
|Salary:||£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Greater Manchester|
ROLE: Fabrication Supervisor / Workshop Manager
Our client, a market leader in the specialist Steel Sector are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Fabrication Supervisor / Production Manager. They have been established 50+ years and specialise in the design, fabrication and installation of steel structures across the UK.
* To help oversee operations in the Workshop, and working side by side with the Production Manager
* Ensure staff are working in adherence to company health and safety policies
* See that works orders are completed to the required specification
* Manage the maintenance of the workshop
Qualifications and experience:
- Supervisory Qualification
- H&S Qualification
- First Aid
- Structural Steel Fabrication
If you feel you are right for this role or have any other questions please call Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company