Steel Detailer / Design Coordinator Bedford, Bedfordshire Working with a brand new client to source determined, quality driven Detailers who are looking for a long term career within a growing and busy business. With projects lined up until 2021, this company are looking to expand their in-house design team and this role could eventually lead to heading up the entire team. They are open to Detailers who are proficient in Tekla OR Advanced Steel with experience working on residential projects up to £1M.If you are an honest, quality driven Detailer looking for a long term career within the steel industry and feel you could one day build and lead a team, please get in touch with Hannah on 01962 896338 OR
|Salary:||£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Buckinghamshire|
Role: Environmental & Sustainability Business Partner
Location: Nationwide role
Are you an experienced Environmental Manager who has worked within Sustainability Projects within the Construction Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a new role, creating policies and strategic direction? Then a key role within the HSEQ of a Market leading Civil Engineering Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a degree qualified Environmental and Sustainability specialist with site based experience within the Construction Sector to provide advice on environmental related topics and to develop and deploy the company strategy, policies and procedures. You will be a self starter, able to manage your own diary and flexible on travel to sites across the country.
Your duties will include:
- Development of the Environmental Management and Sustainability Objectives and Strategy.
- Provide specialist environmental and sustainability advice.
- Review environmental management system, develop and update policies, processes, procedures.
- Collate, review and approve monthly Environmental Reports and Investigations as required
- Develop and rollout training on environmental and sustainability matters
Ideal Experience include:
- Environmental or Sustainability degree with 5 years' relevant experience in environmental management.
- Audit qualifications and experience of ISO 14001 management systems audits.
- Experience with external audit agencies and enforcement authorities.
- Detailed knowledge of Environmental Legislation.
- Experience in Permitting and Waste Management implementation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with great vision and a clear path to success.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.