Role: Site Agent (Perm)Location: BristolCompany: Leading Tier 1 Main ContractorAn exceptional Site Agent is required for a highly reputable, market leading, Tier 1 Contractor to deliver a complex, Civils / Rail project based in Bristol. Remaining works will consist of New Track installation, Walkways, Access platforms, modular buildings and signalling works Tasks:Successfully deliver the project Control and Manage HSQE activities on siteManage Subcontractors, Plant and MaterialsCompile Method StatementsParticipate in meetings, interviews with subcons, clients and stakeholdersProvide operational support to specific tenderRequirements:Suitable qualification and up to date certifications (SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid)Experience working on Rail projects within the Civil Engineering sector is idealProven technical and project management abilitiesStrong organisational and management skillsIn return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. Being such a successful contractor, there are numerous areas for growth and development. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field
|Sector(s):||Power & Energy|
|Town/City:||South East Sulawesi|
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
* A proven track record as a Project Engineering Director in major Power generation EPC projects
* A dynamic leadership style, being prepared to push the boundaries when necessary
* Strong technical skills and a background in the Power generation industry with experience in CCGT power plants.
* The highest possible regard for Health, Safety and the Environment
* An ability to cultivate and maintain positive Client relationships
* Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
* Technical leadership of global teams
* Effective management of change
* Excellent organisational and administration skills
Responsibilities will include:
* To serve as the Project Engineering Director on assigned projects and develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the engineering scope of work.
* Duties include but are not limited to the:
o development and update of job plans,
o support of proposal and estimate activities,
o development and review of specifications including design criteria,
o development and monitoring of schedules,
o development and monitoring of manpower estimate forecasts,
o assignment of work to teams,
o monitoring material estimates and quantities,
o interfacing with project disciplines, client representatives, construction, etc,
* extensive Engineering Management experience in major EPC/EPCM Projects in the oil and gas industry,
* a background including Lead Discipline Engineering and Discipline Management positions,
* significant construction site experience,
* experience of extensively modularised projects, ideally with fabrication yard experience,
* experience of managing engineering within major lump sum projects,
* experience of managing successful, international distributed engineering,
* an accredited Bachelors or Master's degree, or equivalent in a relevant engineering subject,
* full membership of an accredited engineering institution.