Office ManagerLuxury Residential DeveloperGuildford, Surrey Circa £30,000 Experience DependentAn exciting opportunity for an Office Manager has arisen within a Superior Residential Developer in Guildford!If you have a background in Administration and Office Management for Property, Construction or Estate Agency, then this opportunity could be for you… You should have;Excellent organisational and time management skillsKnowledge of Microsoft Office programmesExcellent communication skillsPrior office based rolePrior experience of working in construction/property industrySome daily task include;Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databasesManage online and paper filing systemsDevelop and implement new administrative systems, such as record managementRecord office expenditure and manage the budgetOrganise meetings, draft agendas and take minutesOversee the induction and training of new staffWrite reports for managementRespond to customer enquiries and complaintsLiaise with Web Designer to keep company website up to dateMake all subcontractor payments and pay invoices online and update the relevant spreadsheetsPerks of the job;Circa £30,000 depending on experience levelCompany Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions up to 5%35 hours a week based on 8.30am-4.30pmTraining courses offered
|Sector(s):||Power & Energy|
|Salary:||£26,000 to £29,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire|
Solar Electrical Technician
Location - Cambridge, Leeds, Cornwall
Salary - £26,000 - £29,000 with a Company Van and 25 days holiday PA
My client who are an international Solar company are looking for 3 technians to help their clients commercial and utility scale PV Installations.
This role is perfect for a qualified electrician who is open to expanding their knowledge into the renewable energy sector, it may also involve some international travel to help out sites across Europe.
- Electrical installation certificate to level 3 City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent or an equivalent electronics qualification
- BS7671 wiring regulations to 17th edition and a sound working knowledge of them
- City & Guilds inspection and test certificate to level 3 (desirable)
- ECS health and safety certificate
- Demonstrable experience as an Installation electrician working in small scale commercial installations
- Previous experience of working with any DC electrical system (desirable)
- Familiar with data communications, Ethernet, MODBUS, Cat5, fibre
Tasks and responsibilities will include:-
If this is the perfect role for you then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date CV.