Role: Site Agent (Perm)Location: BristolCompany: Leading Tier 1 Main ContractorAn exceptional Site Agent is required for a highly reputable, market leading, Tier 1 Contractor to deliver a complex, Civils / Rail project based in Bristol. Remaining works will consist of New Track installation, Walkways, Access platforms, modular buildings and signalling works Tasks:Successfully deliver the project Control and Manage HSQE activities on siteManage Subcontractors, Plant and MaterialsCompile Method StatementsParticipate in meetings, interviews with subcons, clients and stakeholdersProvide operational support to specific tenderRequirements:Suitable qualification and up to date certifications (SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid)Experience working on Rail projects within the Civil Engineering sector is idealProven technical and project management abilitiesStrong organisational and management skillsIn return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. Being such a successful contractor, there are numerous areas for growth and development. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field
|Salary:||£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum|
|Benefits:||car and benefits|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, West Midlands|
£45k - £55k
A well established Main Contractor who operate within the Midlands, covering fit out projects mainly within the Commercial and Education sectors, with values up to £3million.
Having grown consistently over the past 5 years, they are now becoming a leading influence to their marketplace and are in a great position to continue to grow.
Due to this growth, they are now seeking to add someone to their design team at a fairly senior level.
The role requires the person to design and prepare project plans, submit building regulation applications, specify products, generate accurate layouts, quantify materials and costings for each project. Exercise extensive judgment and initiative
- Design and delivery of all projects by ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of require project outcomes by exceeding client expectations on programme, cost and quality.
- Ensure all project outcomes meet the customer expectations.
- Day to day management of direct reports and providing the strategy / leadership to achieve the business / contract objectives.
- Management of the design team.
- Manage risk, commercial issues and compliance processes and procedures in relation to Quality, H&S, Environmental Management and other policies.
- Establish and manage the documentation and deliverables completion processes.
- Verify & control status of consultants and subcontractors drawings and specifications & maintain registers.
- Preparation of Briefs for structural investigations, surveys and monitoring.
- Budgetary management of tender design fees and preparation of detailed design fee estimates.
- Designer liaison including design review meetings, progress & performance reporting, and design change control.
- Liaison with Clients, approval bodies and other relevant third parties
- Input to analytical & interpretative reports on technical and commercial factors.
Salary & Benefits
The company are willing to pay a competitive salary based on the individuals experience and exposure to the market. Keep in mind that as the company continues to grow, so will your position.