Role: Senior Quantity Survyor Location: ScotlandCompany: Leading Specialist ContractorAn exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading UK specialist Contractor to join the team on a brand new Marine project off mainland Scotland. The project consists of Caisson construction followed by a Pier extension, dredging, fender piles, concrete repairs, earthworks etc. NEC Contract experience is vital and Civils or Marine experience is preferred. Due to the location of this project, working from home on some days would be allowed. Requirements:Suitable Qualification (Quantity surveying, commercial management etc)Marine or heavy civils project experience NEC Contract experienceAbility to work well under pressure This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package. Lodge and flights will also be included.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Oxfordshire|
Role: Design Engineer
Company: Tier 1 Global Contractor
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with a history of successfully delivering highways improvement schemes? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a busy Design team within a high profile, long term contract? Then a role within a Global Market leading Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Design Engineers to become an integral part of a successful long-term contract delivery team within a major Highways / Traffic improvement contract based in Oxford.
The successful candidate will have a solid Civil Engineering and Design background and would ideally have worked on Highways, Structures or Transport schemes.
- Support regular design and discipline meetings
- Ensure all technical work is completed to the correct standards and specifications
- Responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of civil engineering technical documents
- Ensure project deliverables meet the agreed standards and quality and deliver the benefits by design strategies as defined by the TM
- Provide and maintain an estimate for design works needed to deliver the precast design
- Design a range of highway improvement and traffic engineering schemes
- Suitable Qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering or other relevant subject (Degree, HNC etc.)
- Civils, Infrastructure, Highways or Structures experience
- Good understanding of civil engineering conceptual design and optioneering & civil details design
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.