General Manger for Supply Chain: Valves BusinessMust have experience of purchasing of castings and machining with an annual budget of excess of £5million Accountabilities:Executes and develops objectives, processes, plans and programsLead implementation of supply management strategy, guidelines and processes and ensure compliance to these in operational purchasing in business unitImpact:Tactical: specify new products, processes, standards based on organisation strategy or set short -to mid - term operational plans Main Responsibilities:1.Lead and coach a team of operational purchasers to cover the whole Valves product portfolio.Overall responsibility for the sourcing and purchase of all goods and services required throughout the organisation3.Solve complex or continual - delivery problems when escalated from operational purchasers.4.Oversee and control in-bound logistics including controlling, monitoring, and reporting of inventory levels (if relevant for business unit).5.Ensure optimal inventory turnover that minimises material shortage downtime together with operational purchasers.6.Establishment and fostering of supplier relationships to develop and ensure a total least cost supply of the goods and services. 7.Participate in developing and ensuring implementation of and compliance to business unit supply management, strategy, guidelines and processes.To travel and meet with key suppliers when required, as well as travel to each Valve manufacturing site and maintain the proper management of each purchasing team and vendors.9.Ensure that annual scoring targets and objectives are met.10.Gather, consolidate and monitor spend data.
|Sector(s):||Power & Energy|
|Locations:||Egypt, Middle East & North Africa|
This position is responsible for the negotiation and management of commercial contracts in relation to energy procurement and transactions in traded energy wholesale markets.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing and negotiating Broker agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating credit support documentation.
- Providing advice to internal parties regarding future and ongoing negotiations.
- Delivering effective negotiations and implementing a pro-active approach to progressing activities
- Assisting Head of Contract Management in maintaining Contract Management capability and performance.
- Exceptional organisational skills with ability to work under pressure
- Committed team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of EFET and ISDA contracts
- ISDA Master agreement and Energy Commodity contract background.
- Strong knowledge of negotiating documentation.
The role will be based in Egypt, if you meet the requirements please send through your CV.