ROLE: Assistant Project Manager - SteelLOCATION: Somerset A market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Assistant Project Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! * Contract ManagerGet in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Salary:||£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, South Yorkshire|
Role: Contracts Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 (Dependent on level of experience) Plus Package
One of the Top Secondary steel and Architectural Metalwork Contractors in the UK is currently looking for an exceptional Contracts Manager to join their business on a permanent basis
The company manage a number of large, well known projects in the industry and work alongside some of the best main contractors, so this would be a great position for someone who is experienced in the industry and would like to apply their skills, knowledge and experience on other well-known, large scale projects.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to read structural drawings, connection details and specifications of various quality
- Ability to coordinate the Design; Production & Installation of Projects; fully
- understand the project requirements/scope of works/specifications etc.
- Ability to produce programs
- Ability to liaise with Clients site team and engineers
- Ability to manage a team of Site Managers ensuring successful projects to their clients
- Ability to liaise with the company buyer, workshop and QS's successfully working as
- a Team.
- Positive attitude to problems and dealing with staff of all levels
- Experience with architectural metal work and secondary steel work essential
If you have the required skills/experience required and are looking to join a well-established company in the industry, then please do not hesitate to contact Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.