ROLE: Assistant Project Manager - SteelLOCATION: Somerset A market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Assistant Project Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! * Contract ManagerGet in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, West Midlands|
ROLE: Contracts Manager
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 Plus Package
LOCATION: West Midlands
My client is currently looking for an established Contract's Manager with significant experience in Structural Steel. The job role will entail delivering numerous Structural Steel a Projects to successful fruition. Contracts will range in value from from £500,000 to £4m in value. The successful candidate will work between both the office and site.
The job role will entail:
- Providing support to the company and client site teams.
- Working closely with the design team to develop value engineering options, improve upon product aesthetics and enhance delivery timescale.
- Set and manage project delivery strategies; monitoring progress, maintaining quality and commercial aspects of the scheme.
- Plan/phase manufacture through the workshop with the workshop foreman. Plan procurement with purchasing.
- Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies to ensure continued growth and upholding of reputation within the industry.
Experience / Qualifications
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.
- Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.
If you feel this role is for you, please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company.