ROLE: Contracts Manager - SteelLOCATION: HampshireA market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Contracts Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! Get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Role: Contracts Engineer - Piling / Sheet Piling
Location: London plus travel occasionally
Company: Leading Specialist Contractor
A driven Contracts Engineer is currently required for a market leading, award winning, UK specialist Contractor, to manage and deliver multiple medium value projects throughout London or the Midlands within the Civil Engineering and Construction industry. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of subcontracts safely, on time and within budget and will oversee roughly 3 to 4 projects at one time.
Ideally, my client is seeking an individual with a Piling background who is looking to progress and develop within a highly reputable and supportive company.
- Preparing method statements, risk assessments and lifting plans
- Planning, preparing and daily management of Piling sites
- Client, Subcontractor and local authority liaison
- Ensuring quality control on site
- Communicating safety and production issues
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Suitable Qualification (Civil Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Engineering etc)
- Piling, Sheet Piling, Ground Engineering or Geotechnical experience is an advantage but not a must
- Must be driven, dedicated and motivated to learn