Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: HampshireCompany: Tier 1 ContractorAn exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor to work on and lead, long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire. Tasks:Agree sub-contract applicationsPrepare and submit of client billingIdentify contract variationsCost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progressCompile quotations for new workKeep appropriate records and schedules in all activitiesReport Monthly figures to senior managementProcess invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheetsMonitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site teamRequirements:Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)Driven, motivated to learnGood verbal and written communication skillsThis is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.
|Salary:||$120,000 to $140,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||Canada, North America|
Contracts Administrator - Canada
We are working with a tier one main contractor based in Canada working on a large infrastructure project in the region.
Due to continued project growth they are looking for a contracts manager who is willing to work on a camp location.
They are looking for someone to be responsible for the effective management of the key Contracts and change between the contractor (by whom you will be employed) and the client. The Contracts Administrator is responsible for estimating variations and claims, drafting commercial statements, cost forecasting, payment reviews and other related functions.
For this role my client is looking for someone who has the following experience;
- Undergraduate degree in a related field. Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or equivalent work experience is desirable
- 5 years or more experience in a similar role
- Experience in contract management/administration experience, including estimating variations and claims, change management, drafting commercial statements, and related functions
- Experience interpreting and conforming with bespoke contracts in a common-law jurisdiction
- Experience in a high-value civil, international construction project setting
This is a site-based position located on rotation back to the main hubs in Canada so please be prepared for this.
On offer is a good salary, fantastic team and the opportunity to work on a true mega project.
For more information please get in touch with Toby Ball.