Role: Senior Quantity Survyor Location: ScotlandCompany: Leading Specialist ContractorAn exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading UK specialist Contractor to join the team on a brand new Marine project off mainland Scotland. The project consists of Caisson construction followed by a Pier extension, dredging, fender piles, concrete repairs, earthworks etc. NEC Contract experience is vital and Civils or Marine experience is preferred. Due to the location of this project, working from home on some days would be allowed. Requirements:Suitable Qualification (Quantity surveying, commercial management etc)Marine or heavy civils project experience NEC Contract experienceAbility to work well under pressure This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package. Lodge and flights will also be included.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
|Town/City:||City of London|
Job title: Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM)
Project: Civils / Rail projects
An exceptional Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM) is required to join a highly reputable Contractor to join the London / South East regional team, tendering and delivering a number of frameworks and projects including London Underground, Network Rail, Anglian FW etc.
The CEM will have overall accountability for all engineering and design activities from the Consultancies and Contractor.
- To undertake CEM duties in accordance with client Standards
- To ensure that the project complies with its obligations in compliance with all Standards
- To nominate and oversee all CREs for the project
- To interface directly with the employer's project Engineering team.
- To interface directly with all Design service consultants and providers.
- To support the Project Manager with managing the contract relating to Engineering compliance and Design assurance for a particular project.
Solid Experience in Rail Engineering & Design Assurance and Documentation requirements.
Previous experience of undertaking the role of CEM
Knowledge of Design & Engineering Procedures
Relevant Engineering Degree qualified (Chartered Engineer status desirable)