Steel Detailer / Design Coordinator Bedford, Bedfordshire Working with a brand new client to source determined, quality driven Detailers who are looking for a long term career within a growing and busy business. With projects lined up until 2021, this company are looking to expand their in-house design team and this role could eventually lead to heading up the entire team. They are open to Detailers who are proficient in Tekla OR Advanced Steel with experience working on residential projects up to £1M.If you are an honest, quality driven Detailer looking for a long term career within the steel industry and feel you could one day build and lead a team, please get in touch with Hannah on 01962 896338 OR
|Salary:||£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, South Yorkshire|
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £65,000 (Dependent on level of experience) Plus Package
One of the Top Secondary steel and Architectural Metalwork Contractors in the UK is currently looking for an exceptional Contracts Manager to join their business on a permanent basis
The company manage a number of large, well known projects in the industry and work alongside some of the best main contractors, so this would be a great position for someone who is experienced in the industry and would like to apply their skills, knowledge and experience on other well-known, large scale projects.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to read structural drawings, connection details and specifications of various quality
- Ability to coordinate the Design; Production & Installation of Projects; fully
- understand the project requirements/scope of works/specifications etc.
- Ability to produce programs
- Ability to liaise with Clients site team and engineers
- Ability to manage a team of Site Managers ensuring successful projects to their clients
- Ability to liaise with the company buyer, workshop and QS's successfully working as
- a Team.
- Positive attitude to problems and dealing with staff of all levels
- Experience with architectural metal work and secondary steel work essential
If you have the required skills/experience required and are looking to join a well-established company in the industry, then please do not hesitate to contact Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.