Group Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning Manager I am seeking a Group Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning Manager for a prestigious main contractor in the UAEThe ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of sectors such as Civils, Buildings, MEP and Oil & Gas / Industrial works.Job Brief Manage and guide a team of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning specialists as the functional head at the Construction Support department corporate office with overall responsibility for technical performance, ensuring application of established procedures and standards of the Contractor at all of the Contractor's projects worldwideHave a thorough knowledge of various Pre-commissioning/ Commissioning activities (with emphasis on Pre-commissioning) ranging from :Development of pre-commissioning /Commissioning strategies;Review of the engineering designs and the identification and definition of systems and sub-systems required from Pre-commissioning /Commissioning worksPreparation, review and approve for implementation of project required Pre-commissioning / Commissioning plans, procedures and work practicesHave an awareness of HSE matters all phases of construction and pre-commissioning / CommissioningCoordinate with projects from the onset to set-up the Pre-commissioning /Commissioning department and assist in the requirements, recruitment, mobilization and performance monitoring of pre-commissioning personnel, as well as with the orientation and training required.Attend meetings with Partners, Clients and Vendors to discuss and agree on pre- commissioning/Commissioning split of responsibilities, scope of works and strategiesContinuously monitor through the projects Pre-commissioning /Commissioning managers, that the works are progressing on time , in compliance with the projects' requirements and in accordance with Industry standards and legislation.Requirements: GCC ExperienceDegree in mechanical or Process EngineeringHigh level of EPC project experienceExperience in a senior commissioning roleDegree qualified or equivalentMain contracting backgroundExperience covering multiple sectorsMy client offers an excellent financial package and superb career prospectsApply now
|Salary:||€90,000 to €110,000 Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Overseas uplift, transportation, accom.|
We are representing a leading global high-tech construction & engineering company that operate in the field of complex major projects, who are seeking a Construction Manager to work on a major confidential high-security data centre project in Scandinavia.
This company's values are based around continuous improvement and creating value. As they work in the cutting edge of the construction field, due to their global clients and the products / services those clients offer all of us, they utilise the latest construction technology and processes.
Reporting to the Project Director, as the construction manager you will be absolutely instrumental in the success or failure of this fast-track, multifaceted major project. You will be the key person handling key tasks and responsibilities such as:
- Acting as point of contact between the contractor and client.
- Maintaining consistent and adequate procedures.
- Analysing information and producing overall reporting and recommendations.
- Working closely with the Project team to ensure compliance with the Clients contractual obligations.
- Demonstrating an understanding of overall project requirements.
- Reviewing the requirements for Method Statements and Risk Assessment before operations commence for all contractors and operatives.
- Leading and developing the Project Plan and ensuring its implementation reflects the Head Contract.
- Assisting the Project Director in assigning project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships.
- In conjunction with commercial team, leading and developing the risk management philosophy for the project and ensure this is cascaded to all project levels.
- Delivering a quality project that meets the clients agreed specification to time and budget. This includes ensuring the appropriate project reporting is completed within the agreed time frame and providing clear direction to the project team.
- Confidently managing performance related issues.
For you to be of the right calibre for this role, you must:
- Possess at least 10 years working experience in Construction Management.
- Have demonstrable experience as a Construction Manager on similar projects.
- Have major Data Centre/Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Airport build experience.
- Be educated to at least HNC level or equivalent.
- Likely to hold professional qualification.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Be fluent in English.
In return, our client will offer a dynamic working environment, the opportunity to make decisions and be self-empowered, as well as a market leading expat package: High level basic salary (taxed at local income rates), overseas uplifts, accommodation, transportation and an 18 day in-country/4 day home rotation.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience and this opportunity strikes a chord with you, then please contact Nick Osman to find out more about this challenging opportunity.