Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: HampshireCompany: Tier 1 ContractorAn exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor to work on and lead, long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire. Tasks:Agree sub-contract applicationsPrepare and submit of client billingIdentify contract variationsCost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progressCompile quotations for new workKeep appropriate records and schedules in all activitiesReport Monthly figures to senior managementProcess invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheetsMonitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site teamRequirements:Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)Driven, motivated to learnGood verbal and written communication skillsThis is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.
|Salary:||£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Bedfordshire|
Role: Commercial Manager - Highways
Location: Home Counties
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager with a history of successfully delivering prompt financial completion of projects within the Highways Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a Commercial team within a flagship Highways Framework? Then a role within a Market leading Civil Engineering Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Manager with demonstrable track record in leading a team of surveyors. A detailed knowledge of the NEC Suite of contracts is essential along with a thorough grounding in Civils / Highways projects.
The successful candidate will be the Commercial lead for the Contract, reporting to the Contract Director. They will resource, plan, control, manage and ensure effective administration of the commercial and financial aspects of all the projects under the framework and to maintain compliance with the conditions of contract and company policies.
Your duties will include:
- Provide commercial advice on matters of contractual interpretation.
- Assist operational teams in effectively managing commercial risks.
- Ensuring the timely application and payment for the works.
- Work with the Operational teams and Clients to develop and implement the Annual Plan.
- Develop Budget, reporting and updating monthly figures.
- Ensure that the procurement of supply chain resource is in accordance with the strategy and procedures.
- Ensure that the business objectives are adequately cascaded and supported by your team
- Promote and value a culture of continual improvement.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Sound knowledge of NEC Suite of contracts and the Highway Works Method of Measurement.
- Ability to effectively manage, motivate and develop people.
- Thorough understanding of all commercial and financial procedures, tools, systems, client requirements and business needs.
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to drive continual improvement and manage change.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.