|Locations:||United Kingdom, Surrey|
Location: Weybridge Surrey
URGENT: Opportunity for a driven and ambitious Commercial Manager or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a High End Residential Contractor on some elegant housing projects and head up the Commercial Team. Must be willing to take on a challenge, be open-minded and flexible. Varied industry knowledge is essential for this role as there are many elements to it.
With High End housing at the forefront of the projects, the ideal candidate must be willing to see their job through an innovative perspective and carry out their day to day job with passion.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Directors you will be tasked to develop, manage & evolve the Commercial element of the business
- Preparing/overseeing scope of works and trade packages and tender lists
- Evolving/building the sub-contract supply chain
- Fully completing monthly cost reports for approval
- Assisting Directors with build cost estimates
- Assisting Project Manager with financial implications of site progress decisions
- Grow in house team commercially, develop in-house training workshops and external training
- Develop commercial management systems and reporting procedures.
- Experience with JCT and D&B contracts essential.
- Experience within residential development and main contracting
- Adequate experience within cost management, cost planning, estimating, procurement and reporting
- Ability to work alone and take ownership of own work
The company are willing to pay a competitive salary based on the individuals experience and exposure to the market.
If you feel you would be a suitable fit for this role, please contact 01962 896338 or email me