Senior BIM CoordinatorUAEBuilding Design Consultancy Are you experienced within BIM in particularly working on high-rise building projects? If so, your experience is required within our client's BIM department in the UAE.Our client is an International consultancy and they currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior BIM Coordinator to assist within the design of building construction projects within the UAE. EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGEThey are looking for someone who has minimum 8-10 years experienceProject experience: Building construction projects e.g. High-rise towers, Hotels, Shopping Malls, HospitalsMin 5 years' experience within BIMPreference for candidate whose fluent in English (mother tongue), therefore excellent spoken and written skillsBachelor's degreeExcellent time management and organisation skillsAbility to work within a large multicultural Team This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company on a permanent basis who look after their employees, offer competitive benefits packages and longevity of work.If you have the required experience and you are interested, please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch.
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Dorset|
Role: Commercial Director
My client is an award-winning and market leading specialist in the steel construction market and work on projects up to 7000T. They are going through a period of rapid growth and now require a Commercial Director to oversee the Business development, tendering and estimation side of the business.
- You will need experience of working in the Construction Industry in a similar role and preferably with a Sub-Contractor.
- A Commercially driven individual, with sales management experience and the ability to motivate and maintain performance levels within your estimation and business development team
- Knowledge of Steel / Engineering Tools distribution is an advantage but not necessary
- Computer literate with a great eye for detail
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients face to face
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role please contact Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company at your earliest convenience.