Group Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning Manager I am seeking a Group Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning Manager for a prestigious main contractor in the UAEThe ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of sectors such as Civils, Buildings, MEP and Oil & Gas / Industrial works.Job Brief Manage and guide a team of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning specialists as the functional head at the Construction Support department corporate office with overall responsibility for technical performance, ensuring application of established procedures and standards of the Contractor at all of the Contractor's projects worldwideHave a thorough knowledge of various Pre-commissioning/ Commissioning activities (with emphasis on Pre-commissioning) ranging from :Development of pre-commissioning /Commissioning strategies;Review of the engineering designs and the identification and definition of systems and sub-systems required from Pre-commissioning /Commissioning worksPreparation, review and approve for implementation of project required Pre-commissioning / Commissioning plans, procedures and work practicesHave an awareness of HSE matters all phases of construction and pre-commissioning / CommissioningCoordinate with projects from the onset to set-up the Pre-commissioning /Commissioning department and assist in the requirements, recruitment, mobilization and performance monitoring of pre-commissioning personnel, as well as with the orientation and training required.Attend meetings with Partners, Clients and Vendors to discuss and agree on pre- commissioning/Commissioning split of responsibilities, scope of works and strategiesContinuously monitor through the projects Pre-commissioning /Commissioning managers, that the works are progressing on time , in compliance with the projects' requirements and in accordance with Industry standards and legislation.Requirements: GCC ExperienceDegree in mechanical or Process EngineeringHigh level of EPC project experienceExperience in a senior commissioning roleDegree qualified or equivalentMain contracting backgroundExperience covering multiple sectorsMy client offers an excellent financial package and superb career prospectsApply now
|Salary:||£20,000 to £23,500 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Kent|
Kent OR Sussex
Up to £23,500
Are you proficient with the use of CAD?
We are currently working with a large utilities company to source a CAD technician to work on large projects. You would support the infrastructure team working on specific projects across the Southern region producing drawings and requirements when needed.
- Delivery and Management of CAD work items
- Development of understanding of processes and procedures associated with Civil/Electrical engineering, planning and development processes
- Attend progress meetings and present drawings to the client
- Liaise with site teams and client to ensure key targets are met
- Development of understanding to setting out/as-laid collation.
- Ensuring departmental targets and client service level agreements are achieved at all times.
- PC literate; fully conversant with standard Microsoft software
- Proficient with use of AutoCAD or AutoCAD Map 2007 onwards
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work accurately, methodically and to strict deadlines
- Able to work alone effectively and as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Full, clean driving licence
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills necessary, please get in contact on 01962 896338.