ROLE: Contracts Manager - SteelLOCATION: HampshireA market leading Steel Specialist is currently looking for a Contracts Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.This opportunity gives you the chance to develop and train along side the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director. You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project.Please note this is a development role with a long term career progression plan for you to become a Senior Project Manager running your own million pound contracts. RequirementsTwo - 4 years years construction experience is essential. Experience within the steel industry is preferable.Degree desirableIf you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you! Get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell - Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Essex|
Role: Business Systems Manager - IT
Are you an experienced Business Systems Manager with a history of successfully leading teams to direct, enhance, deliver and support an efficient Business Systems Environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to drive forward further integration, introduce effective controls and provide insightful reporting to enable the company to achieve its strategic objectives? Then a role within the IT Department of a Market leading Civil Engineering Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Systems Manager with demonstrable track record in leading teams. An individual who is able to lead the development of the IT Business Systems strategy to aid the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will be the Business Systems lead for the Company, reporting to the Head of IT. They will work with the IT and technology teams to assist in the development of overall IT strategies across all of the Company's key contracts
Your duties will include:
- Lead the development of the IT Business Systems strategy.
- Create a culture of collaboration across the IT teams but also with the business / operational teams.
- Ensure business system related processes are stable.
- Manage the business systems development road map.
- Assess the existing business systems environment in light of new and alternative systems/products/processes.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Demonstrable experience in managing "line of Business" applications.
- Degree in ICT or related subject.
- Experienced in presenting to all levels including client representatives.
- Previous experience of managing a Microsoft D365 environment
- Proven experience of project management.
- Knowledge of ICT industry developments in relation to the highways industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.