Role: Senior Planner - Highways / Civils Location: London / South East Are you an experienced Senior Planner who has delivered Highways Schemes looking to join a growing Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor? Are you looking for an opportunity to join the Planning Team on a flagship Highways Project? Then a role within a Market Leading Contractor could be for you. My client is looking to recruit an area based Senior Planner with demonstrable track record who can operate on site delivering an NEC Contract Programme. The successful candidate will who will report to the Area General Manager and oversee the effective and efficient maintenance of the programme. Your duties will include:Develop and maintain the contractors plan in accordance to the contract.Manage and control programme information.Allocate resources.Assist with the financial progress and performance reporting.Preparation of programme and method information.Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme. Ideal Qualifications include:Degree / HNC / HNDProgramme delivery experience within the Highways Sector.Demonstrable experience in leadership and resource allocation.Experience in risk identification and assessment.Detailed knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining a works programme.Knowledge of Asta, the full MS Office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression. Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Car Allowance / Package|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Hampshire|
ROLE: Business Development Manager / Sales Manager
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 Car Allowance / Plus Package / Dependent on ExperienceReporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be part of a team responsible for expanding our clients market share. This specific role within the team requires sales development in the steel fabrication and construction market.
The Business Development Manager is required to develop new business relationships generating new business opportunities for steel fabrication services.
* Work with the estimating team in preparing and submitting tender bids.
* Increase sales of the business.
* Develop the business sales and marketing strategy including reports to the board of directors. In liaison with other members of the senior management team ensure the sales and marketing strategy remains relevant and make adjustments where necessary.
* Build on existing and develop new business relationships in line with the business sales and marketing strategy.
* Work with the board of directors in order to forecast sales targets at department level and ensure they are met.
* Overseeing the development of the marketing literature and promote the business to the industry.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the steelwork, rail and engineering sectors.
* A technical understanding of steel fabrication process.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent presentation capabilities
* Outstanding research and strategic analysis skills
* Strong IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry and motivated individual, bonus structure in place for exceeding results and targets.
For more information please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company