Role: Site Agent (Perm)Location: BristolCompany: Leading Tier 1 Main ContractorAn exceptional Site Agent is required for a highly reputable, market leading, Tier 1 Contractor to deliver a complex, Civils / Rail project based in Bristol. Remaining works will consist of New Track installation, Walkways, Access platforms, modular buildings and signalling works Tasks:Successfully deliver the project Control and Manage HSQE activities on siteManage Subcontractors, Plant and MaterialsCompile Method StatementsParticipate in meetings, interviews with subcons, clients and stakeholdersProvide operational support to specific tenderRequirements:Suitable qualification and up to date certifications (SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid)Experience working on Rail projects within the Civil Engineering sector is idealProven technical and project management abilitiesStrong organisational and management skillsIn return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. Being such a successful contractor, there are numerous areas for growth and development. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field
|Salary:||£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, West Sussex|
ROLE: Business Development Manager
SALARY: £50,000 - £70,000 Plus Package / Dependent on ExperienceReporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be part of a team responsible for expanding our clients market share. This specific role within the team requires sales development in the steel fabrication and construction market.
The Business Development Manager is required to develop new business relationships generating new business opportunities for steel fabrication services.
* Work with the estimating team in preparing and submitting tender bids.
* Increase sales of the business.
* Develop the business sales and marketing strategy including reports to the board of directors. In liaison with other members of the senior management team ensure the sales and marketing strategy remains relevant and make adjustments where necessary.
* Build on existing and develop new business relationships in line with the business sales and marketing strategy.
* Work with the board of directors in order to forecast sales targets at department level and ensure they are met.
* Overseeing the development of the marketing literature and promote the business to the industry.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the steelwork, rail and engineering sectors.
* A technical understanding of steel fabrication process.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent presentation capabilities
* Outstanding research and strategic analysis skills
* Strong IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry and motivated individual, bonus structure in place for exceeding results and targets.
For more information please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company