Group HR Director- Construction Holding Company - Abu DhabiWe are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Director to work as HR number one for a large construction holding company in Abu Dhabi.Reporting into the Board of Directors you will oversee the HR department for the entire group which encompasses 13 construction businesses.The role will encompass the main areas of Human Resources such as administration, legal affairs, payroll and recruitment.Given that this is a group level role, you will be expected to demonstrate a background in Board Level HR roles for a leading company or major project.Key experience our client requires for the roles are as follows;Experience of HR leadership within a Group HR or Major Project context.20+ years of post graduate experience.Middle Eastern experience is essential. Experience in UAE is preferred.A proactive attitude towards recruitment and managing teams.Fluent English speaker.Arabic language skills are considered an advantage.The client is offering an excellent package either as single or family status and is looking to bring someone in as soon as possible.If you are interested in finding out more in regard to this opportunity please get in touch with your latest CV.
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Car Allowance / Package|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Somerset|
ROLE: Business Development Manager / Estimator - Steel
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 Car Allowance / Plus Package / Dependent on Experience
LOCATION: SomersetReporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be part of a team responsible for expanding our clients market share. This specific role within the team requires sales development in the steel fabrication and construction market.
The Business Development Manager is required to develop new business relationships generating new business opportunities for steel fabrication services.
* Work with the estimating team in preparing and submitting tender bids.
* Increase sales of the business.
* Develop the business sales and marketing strategy including reports to the board of directors. In liaison with other members of the senior management team ensure the sales and marketing strategy remains relevant and make adjustments where necessary.
* Build on existing and develop new business relationships in line with the business sales and marketing strategy.
* Work with the board of directors in order to forecast sales targets at department level and ensure they are met.
* Overseeing the development of the marketing literature and promote the business to the industry.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the steelwork, rail and engineering sectors.
* A technical understanding of steel fabrication process.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent presentation capabilities
* Outstanding research and strategic analysis skills
* Strong IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry and motivated individual, bonus structure in place for exceeding results and targets.
For more information please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company