ROLE: Project ManagerSALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 Plus PackageLOCATION: West Midlands My client is currently looking for an established Contract's Manager with significant experience in Structural Steel. The job role will entail delivering numerous Structural Steel a Projects to successful fruition. Contracts will range in value from from £500,000 to £4m in value. The successful candidate will work between both the office and site.The job role will entail:Providing support to the company and client site teams.Working closely with the design team to develop value engineering options, improve upon product aesthetics and enhance delivery timescale.Set and manage project delivery strategies; monitoring progress, maintaining quality and commercial aspects of the scheme.Plan/phase manufacture through the workshop with the workshop foreman. Plan procurement with purchasing.Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies to ensure continued growth and upholding of reputation within the industry.Experience / QualificationsAppropriate CSCS card.SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.If you feel this role is for you, please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company.
|Salary:||£27,000 to £40,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Job Title - Quantity Surveyor (Assistant)
Salary - £27k - £40k
Location - London
Quantity Surveyor needed. Excellent full time PAYE opportunity to join a Market Leading Structural Steel work contractor to be based in the London office.
Our client specialises in the design, build and management of structural steelwork Projects, predominantly in London. They now seek an additional AQS to join their team and they offer a very competitive salary for the right candidate, negotiable dependent upon experience.
Job description & Responsibilities for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects across the London/Greater London area as well as a healthy pipeline on major projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Undertaking cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally some experience in quantity surveying for Construction projects
- Excellent people skills
- Commercially aware
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Sharon O'Donnell on 01962 896 353