Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: HampshireCompany: Tier 1 ContractorAn exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading, global Tier 1 Contractor to work on and lead, long term, Highways Infrastructure projects across Hampshire. Tasks:Agree sub-contract applicationsPrepare and submit of client billingIdentify contract variationsCost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progressCompile quotations for new workKeep appropriate records and schedules in all activitiesReport Monthly figures to senior managementProcess invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheetsMonitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site teamRequirements:Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)Driven, motivated to learnGood verbal and written communication skillsThis is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.
|Salary:||£27,000 to £40,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Job Title - Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location - London
Assistant Quantity Surveyor needed. Excellent Opportunity to join a Market Leading Structural Steel work contractor to be based in the London office.
Our client specialises in the design, build and management of structural steel work Projects, predominantly in London. They now seek an additional QS to join their team and they offer a very competitive salary for the right candidate, negotiable dependent upon experience.
Job description & Responsibilities for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects across the London/Greater London area as well as a healthy pipeline on major projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Undertaking cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally some experience in quantity surveying for Construction projects
- Excellent people skills
- Commercially aware
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Sharon O'Donnell on 01962 896 353