Regional Service Manager - South West NetherlandsLocation: South West, NetherlandsSalary: In the region of €43k - €62k per annum + bonus + car allowance Our client is a leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment that offer exceptional training opportunities and an international working environment. Due to internal movements, they are now looking for a new Regional Service Manager who is to be located in the South West region. Experience/ knowledge required:Fluent in English and Dutch - EssentialQualified to degree level within a relevant subject - e.g. Mechanical or Electrical EngineeringStrong people management and team motivation skillsExperience with rotating equipment, turbomachinery - compressors, generators etc.Previous experience working in a service management type role Responsibilities:Responsible for the daily management and operational support of 15 service engineersResponsible for the quality and efficiency of operational service in the areaImplement improvement processes within the service organisationAbility to maintain and develop strong customer relationshipsActing as the point of contact for customers for revision processes and any technical disputes If you would like an exciting new challenge where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with a leading, innovative company, then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01962 896 366 or on email
|Salary:||£27,000 to £40,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, London|
Job Title - Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location - London
Assistant Quantity Surveyor needed. Excellent Opportunity to join a Market Leading Structural Steel work contractor to be based in the London office.
Our client specialises in the design, build and management of structural steel work Projects, predominantly in London. They now seek an additional QS to join their team and they offer a very competitive salary for the right candidate, negotiable dependent upon experience.
Job description & Responsibilities for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects across the London/Greater London area as well as a healthy pipeline on major projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Undertaking cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally some experience in quantity surveying for Construction projects
- Excellent people skills
- Commercially aware
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Sharon O'Donnell on 01962 896 353