Group Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning Manager I am seeking a Group Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning Manager for a prestigious main contractor in the UAEThe ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of sectors such as Civils, Buildings, MEP and Oil & Gas / Industrial works.Job Brief Manage and guide a team of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning specialists as the functional head at the Construction Support department corporate office with overall responsibility for technical performance, ensuring application of established procedures and standards of the Contractor at all of the Contractor's projects worldwideHave a thorough knowledge of various Pre-commissioning/ Commissioning activities (with emphasis on Pre-commissioning) ranging from :Development of pre-commissioning /Commissioning strategies;Review of the engineering designs and the identification and definition of systems and sub-systems required from Pre-commissioning /Commissioning worksPreparation, review and approve for implementation of project required Pre-commissioning / Commissioning plans, procedures and work practicesHave an awareness of HSE matters all phases of construction and pre-commissioning / CommissioningCoordinate with projects from the onset to set-up the Pre-commissioning /Commissioning department and assist in the requirements, recruitment, mobilization and performance monitoring of pre-commissioning personnel, as well as with the orientation and training required.Attend meetings with Partners, Clients and Vendors to discuss and agree on pre- commissioning/Commissioning split of responsibilities, scope of works and strategiesContinuously monitor through the projects Pre-commissioning /Commissioning managers, that the works are progressing on time , in compliance with the projects' requirements and in accordance with Industry standards and legislation.Requirements: GCC ExperienceDegree in mechanical or Process EngineeringHigh level of EPC project experienceExperience in a senior commissioning roleDegree qualified or equivalentMain contracting backgroundExperience covering multiple sectorsMy client offers an excellent financial package and superb career prospectsApply now
Assistant Quality Manager
India - Mumbai
Are you a Senior Quality Engineer OR Assistant Quality Manager who has experience within construction build projects?
Do you have experience working within finishes?
Do you have a 'can do' attitude?
If so, my client is an international contractor and they currently have an exciting opportunity on their high-end building projects in Mumbai, India.
The role is to assist the Project Quality Manager to ensure the quality aspects of project operations are managed WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF meeting the requirements of clients, the Company and certification standards.
- Should have experience in execution of building Finishes/Fit out work.
- To liaise with construction team & Client to complete all inspection and testing requirements with all quality requirements IN ORDER TO meet client's requirement as per the contract.
- To ensure all records are completed and compiled for submission to client with regards to completed work quality IN ORDER TO meet client's requirement as per the contract
- To liaise with construction team to ensure quality of products/supplies/services by sub-contractors meet the specified requirement at source with regard to completed work quality IN ORDER TO meet client's requirement as per the contract.
- HSEQ Responsibilities
- Promote an interest and enthusiasm within your required work for health, safety and environment. Self-promote and lead on best practice and act in accordance with the prescribed management system and procedures in fulfilling an injury and incident free working environment.
- To ensure compliance with safety manual and safety action plan specific to the project.
- To ensure compliance with quality specification and ISO Procedures
- 10 + years' experience
- Experience working on building projects, preferably 5* Hotels/Malls
- Degree in Engineering or Construction related
- Excellent market knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Should have good written and verbal English language skills
In return my client will pay a competitive salary and you will be working for one of the world's leading contractors.
If this position matches your skillset and you are interested, please apply now.