Senior BIM CoordinatorUAEBuilding Design Consultancy Are you experienced within BIM in particularly working on high-rise building projects? If so, your experience is required within our client's BIM department in the UAE.Our client is an International consultancy and they currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior BIM Coordinator to assist within the design of building construction projects within the UAE. EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGEThey are looking for someone who has minimum 8-10 years experienceProject experience: Building construction projects e.g. High-rise towers, Hotels, Shopping Malls, HospitalsMin 5 years' experience within BIMPreference for candidate whose fluent in English (mother tongue), therefore excellent spoken and written skillsBachelor's degreeExcellent time management and organisation skillsAbility to work within a large multicultural Team This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company on a permanent basis who look after their employees, offer competitive benefits packages and longevity of work.If you have the required experience and you are interested, please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch.
|Salary:||£18,000 to £25,000 Per Annum|
|Locations:||United Kingdom, Lancashire|
SALARY: £18,000 - £25,000 PLUS PACKAGE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Buyer to join one of the most successful family run steel fabricators in the north, who offer a complete design and build solution.
Roles and responsibilities of the Assistant Buyer;
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management and colleagues.
- Work in a team or as an individual in accordance with client information and Estimate Department..
- Utilisation of Office 365, Tekla & Fabtrol.
- Determines project requirements by identifying project phases and elements; and liaising with other Departments
- Determines project requirements by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards;
- Maintain project schedule and programme by monitoring own progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Coordinating with Sub Contract elements to ensure they fully integrate with the steelwork.
- Checking subcontractors drawings to ensure compliance and compatibility with Architects, Engineer's, our own and our other subcontractor's drawings and specifications.
- Booking in drawings
- Liaising with our own drawing office and other departments
- Assisting with the negotiating and placing of sub-contract orders.
- Checking and signing off invoices.
- Deal with other trades such as Metal Decking, Precast stairs floor planks, cold rolled sections (purlins & side rails), and have some experience of buying and placing subcontract orders.
This is fantastic opportunity for a motivated and hungry candidate to join a market leader in their field. Offering long term progression and development.
For more information please call Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company