An amazing opportunity has arisen for Mechanical Engineer - Maintenance in Singapore. A Tank Terminal or Refinery background would be perfect for this position and the following requirements:Strong safety mindsetMaintenance and repair of storage tankageStrong understanding of API standards (API 653 or EEMUA 159 standards, API 650, API 570/574), having attended API courses or as a certified API inspector would be a plus. Strong understanding in rotating and static equipment Knowledge / experience in civil structures and marine structuresContractor managementThis is for a leading company and comes with excellent long term career prospects.
Click on a link below to navigate throughout the site.
The Highfield Company Sitemap
- About Us
- Alex Newton - Sales Support Manager
- Awards & Accreditations
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Dreamland Hospital - Visit from the Team
- Gideon Towers - Director - Building & Property
- Hear from our people
- IcFEM - Dreamland Hospital, Kenya
- Jason Silk - Operations Director - Support Team
- Join Us
- Josh Young - Director - Energy
- Just A Drop Water Projects
- Our Company Purpose
- Our Story so Far
- Our training equips you
- Partner Charities
- Pete Marston - Managing Director
- Society of St James, Southampton, UK
- Sunday Lunch Project
- Sustainability & Environment
- Tearfund Water & Sanitation Provision, Afghanistan
- The Armed Forces Para-Snowsport Team (AFPST)
- The Rainbow Centre, Fareham, UK
- Toby Ball - Director - Civil Engineering & Mining
- What else do we get up to?
- What's our culture?
- The Highfield Company Referral Scheme
- Client Thank You Page
- ISO9001 Quality Accreditation
- Request a call back