ROLE: Project ManagerSALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 Plus PackageLOCATION: West Midlands My client is currently looking for an established Contract's Manager with significant experience in Structural Steel. The job role will entail delivering numerous Structural Steel a Projects to successful fruition. Contracts will range in value from from £500,000 to £4m in value. The successful candidate will work between both the office and site.The job role will entail:Providing support to the company and client site teams.Working closely with the design team to develop value engineering options, improve upon product aesthetics and enhance delivery timescale.Set and manage project delivery strategies; monitoring progress, maintaining quality and commercial aspects of the scheme.Plan/phase manufacture through the workshop with the workshop foreman. Plan procurement with purchasing.Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies to ensure continued growth and upholding of reputation within the industry.Experience / QualificationsAppropriate CSCS card.SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.If you feel this role is for you, please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company.
Click on a link below to navigate throughout the site.
The Highfield Company Sitemap
- About Us
- Alex Newton - Sales Support Manager
- Awards & Accreditations
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Dreamland Hospital - Visit from the Team
- Gideon Towers - Director - Building & Property
- Hear from our people
- IcFEM - Dreamland Hospital, Kenya
- Jason Silk - Operations Director - Support Team
- Join Us
- Josh Young - Director - Energy
- Just A Drop Water Projects
- Our Company Purpose
- Our Story so Far
- Our training equips you
- Partner Charities
- Pete Marston - Managing Director
- Society of St James, Southampton, UK
- Sunday Lunch Project
- Sustainability & Environment
- Tearfund Water & Sanitation Provision, Afghanistan
- The Armed Forces Para-Snowsport Team (AFPST)
- The Rainbow Centre, Fareham, UK
- Toby Ball - Director - Civil Engineering & Mining
- What else do we get up to?
- What's our culture?
- The Highfield Company Referral Scheme
- Client Thank You Page
- ISO9001 Quality Accreditation
- Request a call back