Role: Senior Planner - Highways / Civils Location: London / South East Are you an experienced Senior Planner who has delivered Highways Schemes looking to join a growing Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor? Are you looking for an opportunity to join the Planning Team on a flagship Highways Project? Then a role within a Market Leading Contractor could be for you. My client is looking to recruit an area based Senior Planner with demonstrable track record who can operate on site delivering an NEC Contract Programme. The successful candidate will who will report to the Area General Manager and oversee the effective and efficient maintenance of the programme. Your duties will include:Develop and maintain the contractors plan in accordance to the contract.Manage and control programme information.Allocate resources.Assist with the financial progress and performance reporting.Preparation of programme and method information.Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme. Ideal Qualifications include:Degree / HNC / HNDProgramme delivery experience within the Highways Sector.Demonstrable experience in leadership and resource allocation.Experience in risk identification and assessment.Detailed knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining a works programme.Knowledge of Asta, the full MS Office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression. Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.
Click on a link below to navigate throughout the site.
The Highfield Company Sitemap
- About Us
- Alex Newton - Sales Support Manager
- Awards & Accreditations
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Dreamland Hospital - Visit from the Team
- Gideon Towers - Director - Building & Property
- Hear from our people
- IcFEM - Dreamland Hospital, Kenya
- Jason Silk - Operations Director - Support Team
- Join Us
- Josh Young - Director - Energy
- Just A Drop Water Projects
- Our Company Purpose
- Our Story so Far
- Our training equips you
- Partner Charities
- Pete Marston - Managing Director
- Society of St James, Southampton, UK
- Sunday Lunch Project
- Sustainability & Environment
- Tearfund Water & Sanitation Provision, Afghanistan
- The Armed Forces Para-Snowsport Team (AFPST)
- The Rainbow Centre, Fareham, UK
- Toby Ball - Director - Civil Engineering & Mining
- What else do we get up to?
- What's our culture?
- The Highfield Company Referral Scheme
- Client Thank You Page
- ISO9001 Quality Accreditation
- Request a call back