Senior Site Manager Needed- Residential Birmingham The CompanyA leading privately owned Developer and currently looking to add to their highly successful team based out of their Northampton office.They pride themselves on their creativity and innovation, offering their clients a smooth service throughout the build process. They offer employees a dynamic working environment, essentially free from thorough processes, giving the Management team the freedom to implement new ways of efficient working.Having built themselves up to be one of the most recognised names in the market, they are now on the lookout for a Site Manager to join their growing team.Although they have grown to be a large successful business, they have managed to keep a family feel to their office. Site Manager Job DescriptionAs a Site Manager, you will have day to day responsibility for supporting the running of the site.Responsibilities include:Ensuring site is running to programme.Management of subcontractors.Ensuring relevant documentation is up to date Liaising with architects/design teams.Client visits.Manage Health & Safety plans.Site setup and inductions.Offering support to Assistant managers.You will report to a Contracts Manager and be given all the relevant support to successfully deliver projects.The company will also put you through relevant training courses and support your professional development. Salary & BenefitsThe company are willing to pay a competitive salary based on the individuals experience and exposure to the market, they also offer extra benefits related to projects.They also offer various fringe benefits which include, car allowance, pension and profit related bonuses.
Click on a link below to navigate throughout the site.
The Highfield Company Sitemap
- About Us
- Alex Newton - Sales Support Manager
- Awards & Accreditations
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Dreamland Hospital - Visit from the Team
- Gideon Towers - Director - Building & Property
- Hear from our people
- IcFEM - Dreamland Hospital, Kenya
- Jason Silk - Operations Director - Support Team
- Join Us
- Josh Young - Director - Energy
- Just A Drop Water Projects
- Our Company Purpose
- Our Story so Far
- Our training equips you
- Partner Charities
- Pete Marston - Managing Director
- Society of St James, Southampton, UK
- Sunday Lunch Project
- Sustainability & Environment
- Tearfund Water & Sanitation Provision, Afghanistan
- The Armed Forces Para-Snowsport Team (AFPST)
- The Rainbow Centre, Fareham, UK
- Toby Ball - Director - Civil Engineering & Mining
- What else do we get up to?
- What's our culture?
- The Highfield Company Referral Scheme
- Client Thank You Page
- ISO9001 Quality Accreditation
- Request a call back