At The Highfield Company, we work both in the UK and throughout the world in all areas of energy, construction & engineering. We realise that the best candidates cannot always be found on the open market and come through referrals from friends or colleagues. Due to this we offer a candidate referral scheme to reward you for recommending our services to others.
If you recommend to The Highfield Company a candidate who is not already registered on our database, then we will pay you £200 when they have completed 12 weeks in a permanent or contract role that we have introduced them to and received a fee for, or up to £1000 for London based candidates depending on the role.
Terms and Conditions – The Highfield Company Referral Scheme
- You must be registered as a client or candidate with The Highfield Company
- The person you refer us to is not registered on our database OR we have had no contact for more than one calendar year.
- The person you refer to us must have given permission to you to be referred.
- We confirm to you in writing that we accept your referral and you are eligible for the referral fee.
- You are not employed by the Highfield Company or related to anyone who is employed by The Highfield Company.
- Where the same person is introduced by more than one referrer, only the first application received will qualify for a fee.
- For the fee to be eligible, we successfully place the candidate with a client within six months of the date of your introduction OR we place with the hiring manager of the client.
- Once placed, the candidate must continue in the employment for a minimum period of 12 weeks, after which the fee will be paid.
- In the event of a disputed fee, the company’s decision shall be final.
- We retain the right to change the conditions of or cancel the scheme without written notice.
To notify us of a referral, you can either e-mail your name, contact information and the referral to email@example.com marked clearly as a referral.
So what are you waiting for? Get thinking about all those people you know!