Group HR Director- Construction Holding Company - Abu DhabiWe are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Director to work as HR number one for a large construction holding company in Abu Dhabi.Reporting into the Board of Directors you will oversee the HR department for the entire group which encompasses 13 construction businesses.The role will encompass the main areas of Human Resources such as administration, legal affairs, payroll and recruitment.Given that this is a group level role, you will be expected to demonstrate a background in Board Level HR roles for a leading company or major project.Key experience our client requires for the roles are as follows;Experience of HR leadership within a Group HR or Major Project context.20+ years of post graduate experience.Middle Eastern experience is essential. Experience in UAE is preferred.A proactive attitude towards recruitment and managing teams.Fluent English speaker.Arabic language skills are considered an advantage.The client is offering an excellent package either as single or family status and is looking to bring someone in as soon as possible.If you are interested in finding out more in regard to this opportunity please get in touch with your latest CV.
At the Highfield Company our experienced consultants boast expertise in their own personal fields including up to date market knowledge, technical understanding and wide reaching candidate networks backed up by the very best in modern networking tools.
Due to the complexity of the roles we recruit for, and the challenges the market faces in securing the right staff both our clients and candidates are given a dedicated consultant as a single point of contact to ensure a quality and timely service is provided to them every time.
Our services cover the following:
Our commitments to both clients and candidates:
- We will find the best candidate for you
- Not a large organisation driven by profits or sales stats
- Our priority is quality of delivery to meet our client's requirements
- We strive to ensure we obtain interviews for our candidates relevant to their skills, experience and aspirations
- We are ISO:9001 UKAS accredited
- Our quality process ensures that candidates are fully screened, interviewed and referenced to meet the high standard set by our clients
- Our staff are constantly undergoing professional development and training to ensure we are using the latest technology, highest levels of customer service and outstanding performance